Registration is Open!
Training begins today July 6th for U12-U16 at Menlo Park at 6pm. Pay us a visit to observe the training sessions. Teach, Learn, Develop!
- U6-U8 – Recreational - No travel, in-house play, train twice a week, 15-20 games in season. 60min sessions. August – February
- U9-U12 – Developmental - U9/10, local tournaments only. U11/U12 local as well out of city & state (for more advanced groups). Train 2-3 times a week. Approx 20-30 games. 60-90 min sessions. July-April
- U13 & up – Competitive - Region IV Competition, train 3 days a week. Approx 40-45 games in season. 90-120min sessions. July – April/May
Player Centered Curriculum- its important each player is placed in the correct environment to develop. At the early Developmental stages, we focus on the Technical part of player development.
Each training session is based off the 4 Components of Soccer- Technical, Tactical, Physical & Mental. As kids progress through the stages, the focus also changes with their development. U15/U16 Competitive stage, primary focus is Tactical followed by the additional 3 components.
Positions, it’s important not to “type cast” as such an early stage but to develop & understand all roles including goalkeeping which is such an emotional positions for players.
To understand, learn & respect the demands of all positions is important for players to experience.
- Defense - Deny, Destroy, Develop
- Midfield - Build, Connect, Support
- Forwards - Move, Receive, Finish
It’s not too late to join!
Contact -email@example.com or call 520-235-6438 (Rene) for more information.
- Goalkeeper Training Every Monday from 6:30pm – 7:30pm during season
- Recorded Games & Classroom Sessions available
- Region IV Competitive Tournaments
- State League Play
Looking for Licensed Trainers/Coaches.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Coaching Education classes offered
- Field & Classroom Sessions
- USSF & Youth Module training
- Summer Training